Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y2jEFj4i.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a clip on OAN tonight of store employees of a Body & Bath fighting a women in the store for not social distancing. All four of them rolling around in the floor. It makes a lot of sense rolling around on someone for not staying 6 feet away from people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CDC announced today that if you have been vaccinated, that you don’t have to wear a mask inside in your home.

What would we do without people telling us how to live?

Who in the fawk has the authority to tell me to wear a mask in my own fawking home?[emoji2959][emoji2959]

The over reach and absolute fantasy of authority of citizens in their own home is beyond my wildest imagination.

I’m thinking the liberal ass’s that thought they could dictate mask wearing in the home are feeling really peachy about themselves by announcing their “subjects” are being given a little “freedom”?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who in the fawk has the authority to tell me to wear a mask in my own fawking home?[emoji2959][emoji2959]

The over reach and absolute fantasy of authority of citizens in their own home is beyond my wildest imagination.

I’m thinking the liberal ass’s that thought they could dictate mask wearing in the home are feeling really peachy about themselves by announcing their “subjects” are being given a little “freedom”?
Dr. Falsey suggests a lot. (Spelling it that way on purpose)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom