Biden facing revolt from blue state Democrats over immigration crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
20230517_150441.jpg

I took this pic on May 17th of this year in Staten Island NY. This is a homeless camp for migrants at a abandoned strip mall.

I watched them drop off 3 whole busses of human beings and issue each one an iPhone, and a debit card that I was told had 800usd on it.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 408225
I took this pic on May 17th of this year in Staten Island NY. This is a homeless camp for migrants at a abandoned strip mall.

I watched them drop off 3 whole busses of human beings and issue each one an iPhone, and a debit card that I was told had 800usd on it.
All I see in that picture is illegal aliens...

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
All I see in that picture is illegal aliens...
Na, they are replacements for a workforce that WILL show up to flip sausage patties at 5am, and they will do it with a smile.

They won't show up late, they won't request time off for their kids being sick, they will just do all those jobs no one else wants to do.

They will work in substandard meat packing facilities, they will pick all those vegetables, they will load and unload freight, best of all.

They will accept the wage they are allowed and won't ask for more.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Na, they are replacements for a workforce that WILL show up to flip sausage patties at 5am, and they will do it with a smile.

They won't show up late, they won't request time off for their kids being sick, they will just do all those jobs no one else wants to do.

They will work in substandard meat packing facilities, they will pick all those vegetables, they will load and unload freight, best of all.

They will accept the wage they are allowed and won't ask for more.
And then they will vote Democrat because that is who let them in!!! I also notice the ones in the picture were nicely dress for immigrants, what is up with that???

Latest posts

Top Bottom