Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will all depend on how she feels sunday. Wizard is going to have a delivery for me. It's gonna take all I got not to take it straight outta the box and give it to my daughter. I am afraid though that she does not really like loud noises. So it may be best to leave her at home. Zombie are you bringing your kiddo's? strength in numbers know what I mean?:scratch:

I can be your kiddo for a few hours on sunday :tounge2: that means free ammo right :fallangel

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will all depend on how she feels sunday. Wizard is going to have a delivery for me. It's gonna take all I got not to take it straight outta the box and give it to my daughter. I am afraid though that she does not really like loud noises. So it may be best to leave her at home. Zombie are you bringing your kiddo's? strength in numbers know what I mean?:scratch:

we will have the oldest with us - tryin to go look at a 22 rifle tonight

and may have a buddy from work with me, or his 1911 (that I am trying to con him out of) - Becky found one she liked the looks of online and I want her to see the difference.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@BB - I do more than look good on an arm - even better when I clean up LOL

I know you were just givin me grief - same as I was doin when you weren't on to defend yourself

There are things to be said for us younger men though ;)

OK, sweetie, it's on like donkey kong now ... (gotta defend the old farts honor, ya know LOL) ... so here goes ...

Ain't nothin a younger man's got that a little blue pill can't fix ... :ooh2::eek2::bolt:

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... LOL) And tell Becky I said "hi" will ya??

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, sweetie, it's on like donkey kong now ... (gotta defend the old farts honor, ya know LOL) ... so here goes ...

Ain't nothin a younger man's got that a little blue pill can't fix ... :ooh2::eek2::bolt:

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... LOL) And tell Becky I said "hi" will ya??

hey that blue pill is designed to try to be an equalizer - youth, stamina, quick recovery, etc. There is a reason men are in their prime at my age :pms2:

I will tell her hi when I see her at the flag retirement ceremony tonight

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck and it is about time, huh? Congrats, my man!! :D

Hell yeah!

I am offically SINGLE! WOOHOO!!

5 mins in the judges chamber and after being sworn in he asked the basic questions of have i lived here in ok for 6 months and this county for at least 30 days. I said yes and he said ok, signed the paper and told me I was divorced and single in the eyes of the law. No 10 day waiting period no nothing execpt I cant marry anyone for 6 months. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom