Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but they still got ya in the "experience" department! :sorry4:

more years does not always equal more experience! :rubhands:

That was the sccy 9mm your talkin about, those are like 260 OTD at outdoor america the sig was the other one, you know the metal one :bigeye:

can't picture that one off hand but was curious - if I gotta buy 2 1911's I'm gonna have to get a second job or put in a lot of overtime for a couple weeks

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

I am offically SINGLE! WOOHOO!!

5 mins in the judges chamber and after being sworn in he asked the basic questions of have i lived here in ok for 6 months and this county for at least 30 days. I said yes and he said ok, signed the paper and told me I was divorced and single in the eyes of the law. No 10 day waiting period no nothing execpt I cant marry anyone for 6 months. LOL

Been there, done that. GC and I married 6 months and a day after his divorce was final!! :blush::thumbup3:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laughup: Well, I certainly can't argue with you there ... :P

see - can't pidgeon hold all of us younger men :sunbath:

Haha! We figured as old as we are we better not fool around ... :yikes2::oops3::sorry1:

yeah I figure she about to beat me over the head - she did start sending "subtle" hints of about 7 different pictures of rings to my phone yesterday....reasonably priced for the carats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom