fave okc casual steakhouse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lookin for a decent steakhouse. don't wanna spend a bunch and don't wanna put on a suit n tie. sound off!!! good beef is a requirement, i been buying usda prime from rhetts, so i am a snob now, lol

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For me it's all or nothing just because I love the way I cook it best. I buy a 20 ribeye from the meat market salt and pepper it and cook it to med-rare. So if I go to a steakhouse it's usually expensive opus, boulevard, the ranch ect... But that is not too often. Outside of the pricey steakhouses are my favorites are longhorn and outback.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I just want a good steak and a beer, I go to Texas Roadhouse. It does not cost much to eat there and it is a good atmosphere to hang and have a good time. It is nothing to fancy, but a pretty good steak.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like applebees steak when i dont feel like cooking my own. we get the 2 for $20 deal and pay the extra for the 9 oz.

The applebees steaks are good. The Bourbon Street Steak or the Sizzling Cajun Steak and Shrimp are good. I have added Shrimp 'N Parmesan to the Bourbon Street Steak and it is good as well. You wont spend much and can wear t-shirt and shorts if you like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom