Favorite targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandaughter loves the colored water in the milk jugs! As she says " I am gonna blast em up grandpa"!!! We have a variety of steel targets, couple big gongs, mostly pistol targets hanging loose on shepards hooks, a lone of swinging 6 and 8 inch like Hickok45 has on his range. And multiple others that are simply fall over targets.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a buncha soda. Went to WalMart and bought their cheap Sam's Choice DIET... the diet is the key! No sugar = no nastiness and no ants and bugs later. I bought 2L bottles (about a dozen) and a couple of cases of cans. Shake 'em up, the bottles suspend well with fishing line from a crossmember and explode quite satisfyingly if you've shaken them up. The cans do the same, as well.

Lotta fun for maybe 20 bucks. :D

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure whats wrong with me, but I shoot cardboard more than anything else. Any time we buy something and it has cardboard the size of my upper body, I keep it.

Cut it to fit, spray paint a torso & head, done deal. I make stands out of scrap lumber, sometimes I even cut down some cedars.

Ok, and of course tannerite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom