FBI QIT-99TCA graphic target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lance0802

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if there is an actual law against using these types of targets on public ranges?

I had a few of these and I thought I would use them today at H&H gun range. One of the staff members informed me that they don't allow targets with "faces" on them - fine range rules, but then he went on to say that there was a law against using targets with "faces" on them...I have never heard of any such law.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
apparently zombie faces are ok, because I went there and shot at a zombie target i printed with rasterbator a couple times. The zombie even had a mechanics shirt with the name tag "Bob".

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if there is an actual law against using these types of targets on public ranges?

I had a few of these and I thought I would use them today at H&H gun range. One of the staff members informed me that they don't allow targets with "faces" on them - fine range rules, but then he went on to say that there was a law against using targets with "faces" on them...I have never heard of any such law.

I have a hard time believing anything H&H says. They once told me that I could not purchase an automatic knife because it is illegal to sell to civilians.

lance0802

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My response was that this is the same target that the FBI trains with. His response was "well it would be ok at a police range, but this is a public range".

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know whats worse - stupid people - or stupid people that think they are right...

I sure hope this isn't a law - it would be up there with the stupidest laws ever...

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
H&H really pushes that they are THE experts around. The guys at the counter are just tools like many other gun shops. The problem is that they believe their own B.S.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy at H&H who told you that is either a liar, or an ignorant idiot (probably both). People like that tick me off. I'm sure they'd have no problem selling you a self-defense firearm and self-defense ammunition? Do they really think the felonious attacker you might use that gun and ammo to defend yourself from will have no face? Pure hypocrisy if you ask me. I prefer to avoid dealing with businesses like that. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom