FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Epstein's flight records

Epstein's pilot logs

Before they were scrubbed from the internet, I downloaded the entire pdf file.

Here is one sheet and a close up of part of the sheet.

View attachment 513010

View attachment 513009
Note HPN is White Plains NY which is 5 miles south of

Chappaqua, New York, bill Clinton's home.​

N908JE

View attachment 513011

What I seen was flight logs, similar to this, but names, not initials and 5 - 6 pages.

AP, Al Pacino ????
SK, Stephen King , I remember being on the logs.

Our media repeats lies, known lies, proven lies; over and over. Some refuse to accept truth and believe media.
Pukelosi admitted to spreading lies, then media would report on her lies and she claim the "truth" was out there, because media reported it.
The same media suppresses news, when it doesn't fit the agenda. They always have a "squirrel" to point out.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The FBI is still holding some of the secret JFK files that were supposed to be released.
Denied the Hunter Biden laptop was real with it in their possession for years.
What makes you think they aren't withholding this information as well?
J Edgar Hoover was famous for getting dirt on people so they could manipulate the government.
How do you think they got the billions to build a new state of the art facility for a headquarters that was just passed by the legislature when the public said hell no?
Withholding the names from Epstein logs and other data falls right into their hands for the reasons stated above.
I have no response to the obamas.
Surely you don't mean to suggest that there are those in our government/beaurocracy that may have slightly unscrupulous intentions or actually would NOT have our country's best interests at heart

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely you don't mean to suggest that there are those in our government/beaurocracy that may have slightly unscrupulous intentions or actually would NOT have our country's best interests at heart
Well, I might just be saying exactly that. Prove me wrong. :rubhands:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I seen was flight logs, similar to this, but names, not initials and 5 - 6 pages.

AP, Al Pacino ????
SK, Stephen King , I remember being on the logs.

Our media repeats lies, known lies, proven lies; over and over. Some refuse to accept truth and believe media.
Pukelosi admitted to spreading lies, then media would report on her lies and she claim the "truth" was out there, because media reported it.
The same media suppresses news, when it doesn't fit the agenda. They always have a "squirrel" to point out.
We do know at least that bill c. was on Epstein Island, why you ask?

Why does this exist?

1727189457399.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom