Federal Government and Yale Are Holding Clinical Trials on How Best to ‘Persuade’ Americans to Take

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fauci-gates-.jpg

Federal Government and Yale Are Holding Clinical Trials on How Best to ‘Persuade’ Americans to Take COVID-19 Vaccines
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...americans-take-fauci-gates-covid-19-vaccines/

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you know a sense of humor is racist and demeaning!! #byallmeanshaveakitten#ineedagoodchuckle

Lol ... If that's the case I'm their ****ing huckleberry. I'd rather be dead than not able to laugh ... #bringiti'myourhuckleberryhaha! Btw that's one of the things I've noticed -- people are visibly taken aback when I smile at them now. It's like they think their masks have made them invisible. Or maybe they think I'm supposed to be mad at them for wearing a mask. I dunno. It's weird.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll pass .........not interested in some duffus creep that stole ideas from IBM ....now he wants this chip...errr vaccine shot.

dem's have it their way...and it always is,... cave in rino's ...you soon will have a LAW to show you been ...tagged.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
now he wants this chip...errr vaccine
. Actually, I read an article on the internet this evening that said "Corona is the equivalent of 666." This is his logic: Corona has 6 letters, this is the first '6." C=3rd letter of the alphabet, o=15th, r=18th, 0=15th, n=14th, a=1st. Add them all up and the sum is 6+66=666. Of course, They said many years ago that Ronald Wilson Reagan had 666 all over his name...because his first, middle and last name had six letters in each...

Latest posts

Top Bottom