Feinstein Might Vote to Acquit Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ABC reports McConnell doesn't have the votes to a stop witnesses. RINOs at work :(
ABC is almost as full of the bull hockey as CNN. Will wait and see. I think middle America has had about all this **** show it can handle. No fan of Feinstein but that woman is not stupid and she is looking at jumping out of lockstep!!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Los Angeles Times changed a headline that misrepresented Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s opinion about impeaching President Donald Trump after Feinstein said the paper “misunderstood” her words.

The original Times headline said that Feinstein was “leaning toward” acquitting Trump but she tweeted a response clarifying her position. The senator wrote, “The LA Times misunderstood what I said today. Before the trial I said I’d keep an open mind. Now that both sides made their cases, it’s clear the president’s actions were wrong. He withheld vital foreign assistance for personal political gain. That can’t be allowed to stand.”

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the Abyss:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212923065

Trio of Dem senators considering vote to acquit Trump

Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Doug Jones of Alabama are undecided on whether to vote to remove the president from office and agonizing over where to land. It’s a decision that could have major ramifications for each senator’s legacy and political prospects — as well shape the broader political dynamic surrounding impeachment heading into the 2020 election.

more...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...hlW7UYcB7M6F_RNyJn9lpsHQwUI929To-E7FA5zCjB93w

Latest posts

Top Bottom