FEMA Funds and Illegal Aliens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_5899.jpeg

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question: "Former President Trump is accusing the Biden administration of using FEMA funding to support undocumented migrants. How is the White House responding to that?"

they deny it. they say Mayorkas has several accounts to draw from and they don't move money around -- I pretty certain that is a lie.

much of the funds used for these migrants is in fed funds allocated to states for programs for the poor, etc that is currently being used up for migrants so all the states have less in their social programs for actual citizens. also some states are generous in giving work permits to the migrants which is undercutting lower end working citizens -- these are why so many Hispanic and black folks are turining to Trump
I suspect this is also why we see so many more homeless people than before biden/harris opened the boarder

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I supported a local illegal mexican family this week and bought two dozen tamales out of the back of a minivan in the dollar store parking lot.🤣

Best damn tamales I’ve ever had even if they might’ve been made out of road kill possum and buzzard meat. :thumb:

There is taco trailer in the same lot as I park my work truck. I buy so much food from them that she makes me my own habanero sauce by the pint every three weeks to take home. Love that family that runs it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Rman you'll have a surprise when some badged folks show up at your door with radio-direction equip, looking for a lost micro chipped pet..........and then the equip points to your stomach!
Did you not understand I bought authentic “mexican” tamales?!? Unless these badged folks get here pretty quick, they’ll be looking for that microchip in my septic system.🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom