Garmin Live Scope - Let’s talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am on my way to getting into the Live Scope arena. I have talked to a bunch of folks that are using the Live Scope and most everyone agree that Garmin is the best brand for this platform.
I ordered a Garmin Echomap UHD2 73sv to replace my little Hummingbird Helix 5 on the console. This way I can link this one and the one I get for the Live Scope together. It should be here Wednesday. I will get it installed this weekend.

Now as far as the Live Scope goes, I have decided to either go with the Echomap 93sv or the Echomap Ultra 106. I was at Bass Pro last weekend and priced the Live Scope LVS34 and Black Box and the Ultra 106. Separately they would run right at $3000. The salesman showed me a Black Friday sales brochure that will have these two bundled together for $2400. I think it is worth the wait to save $600.

Since I will be using it primarily in my Ranger Tritoon, I think I am going to install it in a Summit Shuttle. This will make it very portable to use anywhere on the boat. And I can take it on my friends boat with not hassle.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Livescope is great have had mine since they first came out. Here is a nice school of crappie.

Attachments

• 20200819_105110.jpg
    20200819_105110.jpg
    2.5 MB

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Livescope is great have had mine since they first came out. Here is a nice school of crappie.
Oh wow!!!!
I can’t wait to fine a school like that. I ran around the north end of Grand Friday and graphed a bunch of brush piles and lay downs with my clear view. Can’t wait to put the Live Scope on them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom