Garmin Live Scope - Let’s talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am on my way to getting into the Live Scope arena. I have talked to a bunch of folks that are using the Live Scope and most everyone agree that Garmin is the best brand for this platform.
I ordered a Garmin Echomap UHD2 73sv to replace my little Hummingbird Helix 5 on the console. This way I can link this one and the one I get for the Live Scope together. It should be here Wednesday. I will get it installed this weekend.

Now as far as the Live Scope goes, I have decided to either go with the Echomap 93sv or the Echomap Ultra 106. I was at Bass Pro last weekend and priced the Live Scope LVS34 and Black Box and the Ultra 106. Separately they would run right at $3000. The salesman showed me a Black Friday sales brochure that will have these two bundled together for $2400. I think it is worth the wait to save $600.

Since I will be using it primarily in my Ranger Tritoon, I think I am going to install it in a Summit Shuttle. This will make it very portable to use anywhere on the boat. And I can take it on my friends boat with not hassle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom