Fence company recommendations in OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Apex Fencing. I feel like I paid a premium price which I didn’t mind until I saw the craftsmanship. It’s like they used leftover pieces of wood with circular saw overrun cuts in it and I don’t like at all the way they did my gate and not just because they initially put it on the opposite side of the house from where I requested.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Apex Fencing. I feel like I paid a premium price which I didn’t mind until I saw the craftsmanship. It’s like they used leftover pieces of wood with circular saw overrun cuts in it and I don’t like at all the way they did my gate and not just because they initially put it on the opposite side of the house from where I requested.
This was one of my problems with Triple S. My gate is already starting to droop, the north fenceline is wobbly (really). You can look down the fenceline and see the curves in and out. And they set the panels high enough off the ground that the cat can actually go under it into the neighbors' backyard. I had to put pavers down along the fence in different spots to stop him from doing that. (Neighbors have a gigantic GSD that is sometimes on a leash in the backyard and sometimes off the leash. My cat is an *******, who was going under the fence and then just sitting there taunting the dog. I don't was my ******* car to get eaten by the gigantic dog ... So ... 🤷)

Latest posts

Top Bottom