FFL in Sand Springs Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using Reddog1 as my FFL dealer for a while now, and I can't recommend him highly enough. That said, my schedule makes it tough to make the almost hour-long drive to Broken Arrow. I work in Sand Springs and was wondering if anyone knew of a good FFL dealer there. Thanks!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at a property tomorrow just a mile off hwy76 between Sand Springs and Sapulpa.

That should be a lot closer but not for a couple of months, have to wait for my current rent house which just sold to close then buy the new house.
we will live in the house and I will do my gun smith work out of a home workshop building.
will make an official announcement when we get a contract on it.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at a property tomorrow just a mile off hwy76 between Sand Springs and Sapulpa.

That should be a lot closer but not for a couple of months, have to wait for my current rent house which just sold to close then buy the new house.
we will live in the house and I will do my gun smith work out of a home workshop building.

That's great news! Hope everything goes well with the transition.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

!!!

If you do that, you will be seeing me a lot. :P

OT: Whiteys is good to go, have done about three transfers and four purchases through them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom