I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me thinks you have a legitimate lawsuit
Agree, but I'm just going to venture a crazy guess and say that the dude has zero assets. So, best case is a judgement that will follow him - but based on the video seems you'd stand little chance of collecting more than a popcorn fart.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would this goofball consider something like this a prank? I think he has some serious attention seeking issues. What's he going to do when someone calls his bluff and pulls a lighter out of their pocket and offers to help?
wants somebody to do something so he can hopefully sue.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would this goofball consider something like this a prank? I think he has some serious attention seeking issues. What's he going to do when someone calls his bluff and pulls a lighter out of their pocket and offers to help?
Shock value, YouTube hits and money. More hits, more views, more cash.

Same reason that tool in Indiana (I think it was) messed with that food delivery guy and wound up with a hole in his gut

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am on @Beebeev3 side on this. who is he going to sue. The prankster or the place of business? Ya it suck what happened but if the place of business has a not firearms policy. Well he took that chance and personally did the right thing to stop what he thought was a threat. All it took was a show of force. shouldn’t have had to even get that far for a prank. But FAFO. I would say if any go after the prankster. Ya he probably doesn’t anything to his name but after it’s all said and done he never will tell his law suet is payed off. JMO

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am on @Beebeev3 side on this. who is he going to sue. The prankster or the place of business? Ya it suck what happened but if the place of business has a not firearms policy. Well he took that chance and personally did the right thing to stop what he thought was a threat. All it took was a show of force. shouldn’t have had to even get that far for a prank. But FAFO. I would say if any go after the prankster. Ya he probably doesn’t anything to his name but after it’s all said and done he never will tell his law suet is payed off. JMO
the prankster, the camera guy, the person paying the camera guys phone bill, anyone else involved... sue all of them. He is generating income, so treat it like a company no?

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see why the police wouldn't see being threatened with a can of gas and a lighter (even if not real gas which you couldn't know at the time) is any different from someone pulling a toy gun in a store threatening to shoot up the place. Police have shot people on multiple occasions when threatened with a toy gun perceived to be a real threat and I don't blame them.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the threat, hes attempting to harm himself, just being annoying about doing so.

This same scenario did not play well for okc pd officer keith Sweeny...

Latest posts

Top Bottom