fight at McDonalds caught on cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my question is, if you were there in the middle of the entire thing going on what would you do? if you were a customer? do you just watch, do you stop him? what would you have done??

i would have watched and said "that's what they get for messing with him" but that's because my morals are screwed up.

Str8 Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would have watched and said "that's what they get for messing with him" but that's because my morals are screwed up.

dont think you would felt a reason to at least maybe start to draw your weapon? my feeling is if at least 1 of the those customers were carrying, they would have at least put their hand on their gun.

thoughts?

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont think you would felt a reason to at least maybe start to draw your weapon? my feeling is if at least 1 of the those customers were carrying, they would have at least put their hand on their gun.

thoughts?

i would call police and leave. The "victims" got into that situation by their own fault and received the consequences.

Stainless

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my question is, if you were there in the middle of the entire thing going on what would you do? if you were a customer? do you just watch, do you stop him? what would you have done??
Watch the entertainment or leave, its not your fight. I think the lady that was screaming at them to stop was out of line or didnt understand what was going on. The two idiots went in with an attitude and wanted trouble so thats what they got.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprised by the man's response. If he spent nearly a decade in prison you learn not to back down or let threats go unanswered. Obviously the beating was excessive but those women were F'ing stupid to hit him and then go over the counter after him. What the hell do you think they were intending to do? Why does he have to tolerate any degree of physical violence against his person? I mean he was just checking a large bill which is done at most businesses. Seems the big chip they had on their shoulders cost them dearly. Obviously they have some serious issues and I wonder do they have criminal backgrounds or gang affiliation. No one I associate with would have behaved that way. How would you feel if it was two men? Women can be every bit as dangerous and if you don't believe that you are stupid. Violent crimes committed by women are rapidly gaining in frequency and viciousness. Would I have put my hand on my gun? F**K no!!! They ran after him to continue a physical assault they started. I certainly wouldn't have shot the guy. What for being over zealous about defending himself? What if he truly was afraid for his life? Just cause you or I wouldn't have been in that situation doesn't mean jack. Its about what he perceived at that moment in time. I think he screwed up but I also think he will get crucified for it too.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me, I have a low tolerance for asshats. I think I'd have slapped that woman screaming 'stop' then turned back and cheered the dude on.

C'mon man Whomp those tramps again!

Seriously, if I were that due and two urban gangsta looking women jumped a counter coming for me I'd be more than scared. They got the beat down they had coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom