Finally Found A P7m13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm Super Excited. I Finally Found My P7m13 Today At The Show! I've Looked Forever For The "right Deal". It Does Need A Little Restoration So If Anyone Has A Recommendation On Someone Who Can Immulate The Hk Finkish In The Restoration Process Let Me Know!

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm Super Excited. I Finally Found My P7m13 Today At The Show! I've Looked Forever For The "right Deal". It Does Need A Little Restoration So If Anyone Has A Recommendation On Someone Who Can Immulate The Hk Finkish In The Restoration Process Let Me Know!

COOL!!
I had one and sold it a few years ago and really miss it....
Let us know how it works out.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would talk with S&H Arms. He re finished some of my older HK Parts and it looked very nice. He did work on my SL7, MP5, and my HK 93. I would trust him more then anyone with older HK. Very good person to deal with. PM me if you like his info.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark at ARS does awesome work. I have had FAL work done by him that was nothing less than awesome. His website states, "and I have been the authorized refinishing center for Heckler and Koch, USA, for over 13 years."

Latest posts

Top Bottom