Finally found a unicorn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not some exotic, rare pistol. Finally found Bersa Thunder+ .380 mags! I had been searching online for about the last month and could not find them anywhere. Even emailed Bersa, no response. Today though, I finally won! Sports world (on e 41st st, just a bit east of Sheridan in Tulsa) had three of them! Bought two. Also took it to 2A on Admiral and shot it finally. I really like it! Decent trigger, short enough reset, and due to it being a .380 not much recoil.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not some exotic, rare pistol. Finally found Bersa Thunder+ .380 mags! I had been searching online for about the last month and could not find them anywhere. Even emailed Bersa, no response. Today though, I finally won! Sports world (on e 41st st, just a bit east of Sheridan in Tulsa) had three of them! Bought two. Also took it to 2A on Admiral and shot it finally. I really like it! Decent trigger, short enough reset, and due to it being a .380 not much recoil.
did they have a .45

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had one laying here on my desk for years anticipating getting the gun to go with it which hasnt happened yet, i do have to non plus version thou.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had one laying here on my desk for years anticipating getting the gun to go with it which hasnt happened yet, i do have to non plus version thou.
Getting the gun itself isn't hard, I've seen them around many stores. Its just finding a spare mag for it that was a pain in the keister.

Latest posts

Top Bottom