My New (to me) Kimber Micro Carry .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you loose sleep, but I doubt that you have ever made a decision as important as shooting 115gr over a 124gr. HP. Most likely your loosing sleep from having to get up and Pee every 45 minutes
BTW, when you are going to be a Smart A@#, you need to make sure you get "ALL" your spelling correct....what the heck is myriad

Well... :comfort:
1. What he said in post #30
2. Lemme dum it down a bit..."myriad" = "lots of"
3. And I also see that you just needed to go shoot my little bitty Kimber for a nudge yourself too...correct?
:clap3:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You better take that back or I'll tell mom you was playing "Mr Bubble" again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back to some comments about the Kimber: my dumb brother Jimmy has a Colt Pony, which is basically the gun that Kimber and Sig copied off of (like jimmy used to copy my notes at school cuz he's dumb) to make the Micro .380 and P238. We even found out that even the mags for the Colt and Kimber interchange! His Colt is lighter though, and is DAO, which makes me feel safer carrying it in my pocket than carrying the SA Kimber cocked and locked. I guess I could carry it with no round in the chamber, or like jimmy does, gun unloaded, magazine out, and in a separate pocket. The Colt is...well, it's a Colt and the Kimber is cool and all but it's still just a ... just a...a Kimber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What my adopted brain dead brother forgot to mention is, and this really hurts for me to say. The Kimber was more pleasant to shoot, and more accurate then the Colt......Disclaimer: If you are looking at my Pocket Pony in the classifieds and are interested in buying it, DISREGARD everything I just said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom