Finally....space Cowboy Henry X!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've wanted one of these since I borrowed a buddies when they first came out. Wasn't willing to pay Gunbroker premium. @AdvRider918 posted them in stock at Evil Roy and viola! (FYI he has a few more then is retiring 100%).
Picked it up today...optic mount magically appeared too....once the ball got rolling, it came together in a quickness.

Henry X 357/38
Osprey 9
Phoenix Weaponry mount/Holosun 507K X2
Paracord sling cuz all lever guns need a sling.
I'm pretty giddy and can't wait to shoot this.

View attachment 408186
Awesome! Glad I could help someone join the Henry X club!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got her zeroed in this evening, such a hoot to shoot and I'm harpy with the 507k too.

I'll also say now that I finally got internet out here... sure is nice to step out back and zero a rifle then shoot some steel while still connected to your house wifi.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got her zeroed in this evening, such a hoot to shoot and I'm harpy with the 507k too.

I'll also say now that I finally got internet out here... sure is nice to step out back and zero a rifle then shoot some steel while still connected to your house wifi.
I’m going to throw a 510c or a prism sight on mine. I have a 3x and 5x prism sitting around here.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m drooling! Congrats on the score.

Subsonic .38s are pretty much one the easiest and cheapest things you can handload.

I’d love to have a lever gun with a can!

I use to have a .357 Henry Big Boy with the 20” barrel and subsonic .38 was pretty dang quiet even without a can!

Also, by the way, that was my favorite gun to hunt rabbits. Really reduced loads way slow .38 SWC does less meat damage than a high velocity 22lr… Lung shot a cottontail and it just makes a nice clean pass through hole. Kinda like 45-70 405gr RNFP on deer. “Eat right up to the hole” as they say

Latest posts

Top Bottom