Find out where you stand to get the Covid vaccine if you want it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got an email at work today asking who wanted it, deleted. One of our guys also works at a local ER and in speaking with him they are saying “I’ll pass” as well.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the hundreds of thousands of doses administered in this week if not millions, there has only been one bad reaction and it was taken care of with some medication.
I'll take it.

That was one for that one hospital. They are reporting a 2nd as well. Who knows what the nationwide counts is? I do not expect to see a disclosure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was one for that one hospital. They are reporting a 2nd as well. Who knows what the nationwide counts is? I do not expect to see a disclosure.
I guarantee you the liberal media will report any reaction at all as a bombshell report to discredit Trumps response. It's going pretty smooth so far.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got an email at work today asking who wanted it, deleted. One of our guys also works at a local ER and in speaking with him they are saying “I’ll pass” as well.
I got a similar email yesterday too. They are trying to determine how many to order and logistics of getting the vaccine administered.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My bride was scheduled to get it Saturday but she was able to get it last night at work. If it gets us closer to being able to see her folks again, we'll risk it. They are getting old and we don't have much time left.

The military injected us with lots of crap and our kids didn't come out with two heads, we'll be just fine. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom