Finding like minded individuals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes there are places to hike and shoot in OK,just have to find them , some of these public ranges are near state parks, i found online about the kiamichi shooting range ,even a pic..and last time a drove the talimena drive there was a shooting range at the bottom of the mountain on the north side it was on a paper map i had at the time 15 years ago.plenty of hiking trails on the talimena dr.if u have a vette, mustang or trans am or some other car that handles great you will love the talimena dr,, dont have to speed to test your driving skills or brakes ...and if u go to this dr run over to Mena ark,go inside to get gas and ask if they expect a CIA black C130 to be landing that day,so u can go to the airport and take some pics,,supposedly the CIA is still using Mena to bring in cocaine and who knows what into the USA at Mena like they did when bill clinton was governor..

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You want to get into the lifestyle?

I suggest that you begin with watching unedited shootouts and begin with west Hollywood shootout.

Not with commentary or speaking, just see their tactics, watch as many as you can, see what it is that these people did, more so police.

You will notice a pattern, watch war footage go pros, see how it is that people move, see how it is they use cover and concealment.

Get familiar with your gear, study many kits that people offer, learn some bushcraft too, get you some military manuals to practice the bushcraft.

Start a fire with some sticks even.

Get confidence with your tools is what I am saying, don't just listen to where people say this or that, because chances are those people what works for them, won't work for you.

Get you 3 engagement weapons.

A sidearm, a intermediate and rifle.

Go to ranges and make some friends! Talk guns with them, and I bet you they will allow you to try their weapons. I always do, and offer yours.

Ask them why this platform, and always offer ammo, never go to a range without at least 1000 rounds too.

People gonna look at you, they sure do me! Lol but be friendly, be kind, don't tell them why you are doing this.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, your new to this theater and need a place to train your cadre? (some old timers may remember that one)
Welcome to OSA!
1693329255559.jpeg

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you been to an academy yet? The department you are going to will let you know what gear you need. Sense you have no experience, they will train you, with FTO. Not much LRRP unless your SWAT or investigation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom