Raising goats and stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our animals are just pets. I really enjoy having them around even though they're a monumental pain in the butt.

Like this goat that kept sticking her head through the fencing at the Tulsa fair, and getting her horns caught over and over?

IMG_1586.jpeg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of these days when I’m not about to fall asleep, I’ll tell the long story of me castrating an older goat that loved head butting any and all visitors. All I’ll say for now is that I have no idea how that goat didn’t die.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this goat that kept sticking her head through the fencing at the Tulsa fair, and getting her horns caught over and over?

View attachment 438661
My niece had a goat that was exceptionally dum...err, good at getting his head through the fence and getting stuck. They'd get home from somewhere and she'd have to go get him loose, then he'd be stuck again almost before she could get to the house.

Someone posted a similar picture a few months back, so I sent it to her, but by then his head was too big to fit through the spaces in the field fence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom