Finished my Sig 551-A1 conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finnally got the lower back together. When i first got my lower I didnt like the two tone look with the grey lower. I stripped the lower and painted it and im real happy with the way it turned out. Plus in acouple minutes i can put it back in all originial configuration. I got another stock for my swat classic too.

The stock rifle

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_Picture871.jpg

After

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_IMG_2394.jpg

My converted Sig commando and my swat classic rifle with the new Swiss stock.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v460_preokc_IMG_2406.jpg

Last edited:

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can buy a complete 551-A1 lower from Sig for 370 shipped. The lower though is finished in Sig grey so i stripped the lower and painted it to match the upper.Plus u can buy just the Swiss stock for 160 shipped. I bought a complete lower to put on my early Sig rifle. They only come with black furniture so i also got a set of black 551 forearms to put on the rifle also.

I also just purchased a Swiss stock for my swat rifle to get rid of the wobbly stock that came on it. The first pic is of my Sig commando rifle before i changed out the lower and forearm. The last pic shows the swat rifle with the new stock.

I edited my first post to make it less confussing lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom