Finnish Mosin Serial Number Repository

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I am working on what I hope to ultimately be a living, accessible to anyone at any time, anonymous form which will allow anyone to add their serial numbers and view the list of gathered serial numbers in it at any time. This is done in Microsoft Forms which is a survey engine. It does not require any special software to access and can be used on either PC or mobile.

It can be accessed below:

Link To Survey

My end goal is to be able to make some assumptions as to the rarity of items, but for now I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to participate! I am open to suggestions on adding options and improving the form. If you have a list of serial numbers that you don't want to add yourself, feel free to send them my way and I will add them!

Below is the link to view a summary of all responses:

Responses

Thanks!

Logan

Last edited:

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GunBoards ...mostly collectors ....has a very detailed listing with many serial numbers...your ten years late, but a good idea
Yes, thank you. Only issues are that one only lists count and not actual numbers and the other has only the P-Series of rifles.

If I recall correctly as well, the all encompassing version has not been updated since 2013..

Latest posts

Top Bottom