First open carry comment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pillow talk?

I don't mind admitting I'm ugly... I have literally had small children run from me in the grocery store when I walk near, not even paying attention to them. One night, a little girl was asking repeatedly for toys and things as she walked down aisle and her mother was getting frustrated. I was walking a few steps behind because they were going kind of slow and I didn't want to push past and seem rude. Then the mother tells the little girl, "If you don't behave, that man behind us is going to beat you up!" I was so stunned I actually missed my opportunity to donkey-punch the mother in the brainstem for being a douche-nozzle. Dammit!
What a stupid B!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at Lowes I'm at the return counter and directly accross from me is another guy at that counter. I see him eyeballing my Ruger SR1911 (thanks Reddog). I finish my return and head into the store to get a light fixture. He walks over to me and I stop with gun offside to him. He points down and says "do they let you bring that in here"? And I said yes sir, as long as you have an SDA permit and the store does not prohibit guns by posting signage at the door, you can carry open in the store. At this point his wife walks over and she has heard the conversation (she has a dog on a leash, I didnt know they allowed dogs) and she says yes honey we talked about this remember? So I chatted with them for about a minute concerning changes to the law and we ended with a handshake and he said "thank you for open carrying".
That was kinda kool. Him and maybe 1 other person even noticed. One guy comented on my T shirt without noticing my gun - at least he didnt say anything about it.
When I go in a store lately I usually have a longer shirt and cover it up but this shirt was a little short and more tight so there was no concealing it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today at Lowes I'm at the return counter and directly accross from me is another guy at that counter. I see him eyeballing my Ruger SR1911 (thanks Reddog). I finish my return and head into the store to get a light fixture. He walks over to me and I stop with gun offside to him. He points down and says "do they let you bring that in here"? And I said yes sir, as long as you have an SDA permit and the store does not prohibit guns by posting signage at the door, you can carry open in the store. At this point his wife walks over and she has heard the conversation (she has a dog on a leash, I didnt know they allowed dogs) and she says yes honey we talked about this remember? So I chatted with them for about a minute concerning changes to the law and we ended with a handshake and he said "thank you for open carrying".
That was kinda kool. Him and maybe 1 other person even noticed. One guy comented on my T shirt without noticing my gun - at least he didnt say anything about it.
When I go in a store lately I usually have a longer shirt and cover it up but this shirt was a little short and more tight so there was no concealing it.

Was it as tight as that sexy outfit you were wearing in the photo above when you're riding your bicycle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here. He sent this to me the other night. I assumed it was him.

573206886_12a7373ca6.jpg

Ahh c'mon.. Mom's just a Healthy , Stout Woman.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom