first to predict it: romney is gonna make an excellent Prez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it doesn't matter who wins. they will never be able to repair the damage all ready done by the past since two timing bill.the first thing they better do is build our military back up. next is do away with the ob care. then make every legal us citizen own and know how to use a firearm.

bill clinton? do you really think it started with him lol?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if Romney wins.....trickle down economics only makes the rich richer and those of us that are not rich are pushed closer to poverty....I believe if Romney wins we will see real earnings falling like a rock ....those policies are bad for the 99% of us that are not wealthy....

You are right trickle down economics is a complete sham. The goal of a business is to generate revenue and increase profit margins, why would a business give those increased profit margins away? they wouldnt.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know the common theme for this season is to bash everyone, but this is my prediction

within 6 mos economy is gonna rebound like a mutha humpa, romney is gonna look like a hero, and you all are gonna go buy t shirts! how ya like me nowwwwww???

but seriously, this is why i figure it.

he has many many years of exec service
he succeeded in a democratic state
america wants to rebound, they just cant do it under 0
hes gotta be smart if he made it that far
paul ryan, a much more safe pick than palin, but 99% as good

I'm actually tempted to make this my new sig line.

I love when people tout his corporate experience as a sure-fire plan for success. Nearly all of the original companies on the Dow Jones no longer exist. Huge Corporations don't do well - they almost always slowly fail until they die.

Bain Capital still enjoys a healthy dose of corporate welfare (which is one of the greatest forces behind the failure of this country - including the bailouts).

The man represents a greater amount of welfare than Obama does - and Republicans are singing his praises (and with posts like this - it's almost as if he's your savior).

He's bringing Hope and Change from the current administration...

Sound familiar?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if Romney wins.....trickle down economics only makes the rich richer and those of us that are not rich are pushed closer to poverty....I believe if Romney wins we will see real earnings falling like a rock ....those policies are bad for the 99% of us that are not wealthy....if Obama wins it will be about the same only take much longer to get there....does anyone know where Mitt stands on anything (except lowering his taxes) he changes positons faster than a snake on a hot plate, I know where Obama stands(and dont like 1/2 of it) but the fact is----the rich folks are going to have to step up and pay us out of this mess--they are the ones that made all the money generated by low taxes and big spending in the first place----the poor and middle class cant pay any more---if you watched the debates---you saw Mitt get that wild eyed look on his face and raise his voice (beligerent)= temper-temper =cant have a hot head in that position, with his finger on the button--look for more wars and his buddies making 100's of millions--but then I dont think he ever had a chance in the first place

I cant imagine that you watched the same debates as the rest of us because anyone who did watch saw a very presidential and capable man. Thus his big surge in polls post debates.

But the first part of your post shows that you are committed to a line of thinking that someone else has a duty to help you, instead of helping yourself. Expecting others to fix things for you is the mentality that got us in this mess to start with.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mittens is all about big business and its these corporations that are at the root of the fleecing of America. They are taking all the money and wont stop untill they have it all and the people are left with nothing. They are working on the private sector now and state and federal workers will be next. The first thing to go will be your gov. paid health care.
Mark my words.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We aught to require every citizen give two years of service to the govt. , and include in it firearms training.
Maybe reinstate some form of the DRAFT for both sexes.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We aught to require every citizen give two years of service to the govt. , and include in it firearms training.
Maybe reinstate some form of the DRAFT for both sexes.

I'd pull a Rosa Parks and say NO. As I understand the Constitution and the ratifying debates in the seperate states along with a multitude of other written and oral arguments made during the ratification process, the government works for the people.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually tempted to make this my new sig line.

I love when people tout his corporate experience as a sure-fire plan for success. Nearly all of the original companies on the Dow Jones no longer exist. Huge Corporations don't do well - they almost always slowly fail until they die.

Bain Capital still enjoys a healthy dose of corporate welfare (which is one of the greatest forces behind the failure of this country - including the bailouts).

The man represents a greater amount of welfare than Obama does - and Republicans are singing his praises (and with posts like this - it's almost as if he's your savior).

He's bringing Hope and Change from the current administration...

Sound familiar?

So we need a community organizer again? With no practical experience in anything? Uhh no thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom