Fishing in the Yukon/Mustang Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any good spots open to the public in this area? Mainly looking to bank fish somewhere close so I can go fish when I get off work in the evenings. All my spots are about 1.5 hours from home and I need to fish!

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the same boat....I have seen people fishing in the Mustang pond behind the community center, I have also seen people fishing in the Yukon Park Pond behind the Yukon community center. I have driven down around lake Overholser and found a few spots that looked interesting. I have seen a lot of people over by the dam and in the pool below it. You could probably run over to El Reno. They recently had a large catfish caught over there..the guy was bassfishing (I think). I personally haven't fished any of these spots yet. I always get busy doing other things unfortunately.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The pond by the community center over by Shedeck elementary has some fish in it. I know of several guys that fish for catfish and bass there and have had good luck. But they said you have to walk around to the east side away from all of the park goers and kids fishing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom