• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Food Plot/ Pasture seeding turnkey setup : Tractor, Brush Hog, Pasture PTO Overseeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My old Super 90 has the rims that have a spiral on them and the hub section clamps onto the spiral. All you have to do is loosen the clamps and roll forward or backwards and adjust the rear tire width. Surely someone makes an aftermarket set up like that for the M9000.
Even wheels without spinout rims often have multiple mounting options on the hubs for changing the width of the wheel track. If the rim bolts to the hub, it’s likely that you can change the rear track by changing how the rim is mounted on the hub. The Ford 8N has something like eight possible rear track widths depending on how the hub’s dish faces and how the rim is mounted on it.

The pictures I’ve seen of the Kubota M9000 look like it has these kinds of rims, so @Roy14 might be able to gain the 5” just by changing how the rims are mounted.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
the tractor in the picture is a row crop tractor and it has adjustable rear rims and the centers can be reversed also to give even more possible arrangements. the front axle can be adjusted also. depending on how it is equipped the Kubota can be made wider or narrower by flipping the centers or by dismounting the rims and remounting on the other side of the rim lug or a combination of the two.

Last edited:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve played enough Farming Simulator 2019 to know what that company is.
i know a couple of young fellers who play those games. do ya put a greasy rag in your pocket and dust between your teeth before you log on? smile wink. maybe i should rent out time on my tractors and cow feeding like it is a game? change my name to joe salitin????

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
i know a couple of young fellers who play those games. do ya put a greasy rag in your pocket and dust between your teeth before you log on? smile wink. maybe i should rent out time on my tractors and cow feeding like it is a game? change my name to joe salitin????

There’s a YouTuber that makes videos playing the game… in real life he’s actually a farmer. He spends all day working on the farm driving tractor, combine and whatever else,

Then in the evening he plays farming simulator. 🤣

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There’s a YouTuber that makes videos playing the game… in real life he’s actually a farmer. He spends all day working on the farm driving tractor, combine and whatever else,

Then in the evening he plays farming simulator. 🤣
these days all it takes is turning around on the end rows. my younger neighbor watches youtube while sitting in the cab waiting to turn around. i drove by a kid driving a new john deere applying ammonia watching his phone while the broken tank hose was exhausting the tank. and he was pulling a twin tank set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom