For CCW: Ruger LCP or Kel-Tec P-3AT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find my Kel-Tec to be the gun I'm sure to take no matter where I'm going or how I dress. I usually carry it in the wallet holdster but also have the belt clip installed for the times it works better.

One word of warning I have found with the wallet holster is make sure you don't carry it in a big loose pocket because it can get stuck or turn sideways making it hard to draw.

I practice shooting with the holster and have had no malfunctions.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns an LCP. He uses it as a BUG, holstered in his front pocket. Very cool gun.

He said he's not having much trouble finding ammo for it. I find that a little hard to believe since I rarely see .380 anymore. But, he's fired the gun with four different brands of ammo so far.

No FTE or FTF problems. Solid gun.

superA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my Kel-Tec 380 is not bad these are lock breach design so that slows the slide down and it does not have to be a heavy slide like the blow-back design. All that to say it is managable but move around a bit.

Thank you sir. Looking for something for my ex wife, she is not a fan of recoil but I would prefer her to have more than the 10/22 in the house if at all possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom