For you gals (and maybe the guys)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Badgebunny could hide a Desert Eagle in one of those holsters.....................Just kidding Patti,love you.:Heya::hey3:

LOL ... I'm not sure I would need the holster if I had the right corset on ...

However, that is very intriguing ... Seems like it would be a bit uncomfortable, but I don't like things poking the girls so ... hmmmm ... I might need to check that out ... you never know ... it might just be the perfect hiding place for the little lcp ...

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a good way to shoot off some nice ( . )( . )'s. LOL. I guess it goes the same for those appendix carry guys shooting off their junks.

BTW, anyone else notice the malfunction on the first shot :P

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like a good way to shoot off some nice ( . )( . )'s. LOL. I guess it goes the same for those appendix carry guys shooting off their junks.

BTW, anyone else notice the malfunction on the first shot :P

That was the first thing I noticed, then I was like...whoo..she has boobie guns!"

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I'm not sure I would need the holster if I had the right corset on ...

However, that is very intriguing ... Seems like it would be a bit uncomfortable, but I don't like things poking the girls so ... hmmmm ... I might need to check that out ... you never know ... it might just be the perfect hiding place for the little lcp ...

Hey Badge Bunny....If you're interested in giving it a whirl just let me know! I know you'll give it a fair shake and your opinion is so highly respected around here that I would very much appreciate your input. :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom