Ford pauses shipments of new F-150 Lightning EVs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I thought the market was way oversaturated. Five new electric car commercials every time i try to watch the race. Just figured the left coast liberals were buying them all. Apparently not.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EV's are POS. Those that buy into them are quickly disillusioned.
They might be OK down the road with new battery technology and enough charging stations, but currently are not saving the environment nor the climate.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very glad the forced electrification schemes are getting shown to be a liberal fantasy. Also, since the Good Lord is in control, nobody's choice of vehicle is going to change the destiny of them or the Earth. All that said, my AZ family and I just hit the one-year and 21K miles mark as Tesla Model Y owners. I'm liking it so much, I'm tempted to add a Model X to the stable for grins. So far we've driven the Tesla to San Antonio, the Kansas City area, and my eldest boy took it to Commiefornia once. Other than a cracked windshield and tire rotations, there has been zero maintenance costs. Someday it will need a new battery that might cost as much as a gently used Toyota Corolla. Hopefully I will have traded it for a new car/truck of my choice the year before. If not, I'll suck it up and swap batteries. Buying tires more often will likely negate any charge-at-home savings over gas for an Accord-sized vehicle. But, the thang is a hoot to merge into 80 mph traffic without a sweat :w000t:Don't worry, I'm keeping my V8 SUV to haul my toys and thunder sticks to OK and back. EVs are a long way from being able to do that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom