Ford vs Chevy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose that is a Ford vs Chevy thing.
HAHA.
1703778761159.png

1703778792396.png

Winner Ford :)

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking at trucks lately, and they list on GMC website their 1/2 ton will tow 13,000 lbs. Yeah, you might get it rolling, just try stopping it. In that first picture of this sh*t show you can see the front right trailer tire is flat, then in the next pic that front right is shredded.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at trucks lately, and they list on GMC website their 1/2 ton will tow 13,000 lbs. Yeah, you might get it rolling, just try stopping it. In that first picture of this sh*t show you can see the front right trailer tire is flat, then in the next pic that front right is shredded.
It looks to me like the tire is shredded in both pictures.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And constantly putting transmissions in, they won't last driving empty

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And constantly putting transmissions in, they won't last driving empty
I believe it.

Here is something I did not know.
Ford Cam Phasers.

They will begin ticking at an early mileage sometimes 35,000 miles.
They can go into the computer and make it apply more oil pressure to them and if the tick goes away then they know for a fact that is the issue.

OK THINK ON THAT for a minute.
Why did they not apply more oil pressure to these from the get go????

THINK ABOUT THIS: Many new cars turn the engine off when you come to a stop and then fire it back up when you let off the brake or hit the throttle pedal.

Think time.
Remember being told that an engine sees it's most wear at start up because oil is not circulating for a second.

Yea lets constantly start and stop the engine and watch it eat its self.
On top of that these fools want you to go ungodly amounts of driven miles before changing the oil.

Or never having to change trans or rearend fluid.
Yea I am not buying into that jazz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom