Forest City Kydex Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently was looking for a kydex holster for a M&P. I stumbled on Forest City Tac out of Wisconsin and was pleasantly surprised to see what they had to offer. For almost half the cost of a Raven they are a great option. Plus they offer holsters in a number of different colors for no extra charge. It was at my house 10 days after placing the order. The fit and retention is great. I highly recommend their holsters.

http://www.forestcitytactical.com

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know much about Kydex but after reading about it I might order me a holster. It says they have an extremely low profile for OW carry. If it is true then I will buy it. I want to be able to carry my g19 under a t-shirt without someone seeing it. I have bought several different holsters and none of them are concealable under a t-shirt. That is a must with my job.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered me one today. I read a bunch of good things about them. Can't wait to get it in. Thanks for recommending them. Looks like it will fit very close to the body which is what I want and need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom