Thunder Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long night for us Thunder fans! That was 2 hours after my designated bed time....but worth every minute to watch the Mavs go down hard and Cuban having to tuck his tail back to his private jet!

I can't believe that Lu Dort went undrafted in 2019 when OKC picked him up. IMO, he's the key to OKC's wins against teams with star sharpshooters like Doncic and Irving. He smothers them. He did get 5 fouls which is more than he's ever gotten in a game I think.

Our bench outscored Dallas's bench by almost 20 points. That depth should carry us far in the playoffs. Game 2 Thursday - THUNDER UP!!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And OKC will have to deal with the Timberwolves.
The Timberwolves are putting a hurt on the Nuggets.
The timberwolves should instill fear in anyone that they're playing. Anthony Edwards is just an incredible player and even more amazing is he's 22 years old. We've got 3 more wins needed against Dallas before start looking at the next series. Gobert will be back next game so it's possible for a sweep of the Nuggets. Only positive I see from that would be it "might" tilt the MVP scales away from Jokic and towards SGA.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are anti-gun. They said they would leave Oklahoma if the enhanced right to bar arms amendment was passed. I think this was a major reason the amendment was not referred to the voters.

You folks support them all you want but as far as I am concerned, they can go to hell.
I’m with you in the “NBA can go to hell” camp, but was it really necessary to come dump on this thread?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are anti-gun. They said they would leave Oklahoma if the enhanced right to bar arms amendment was passed. I think this was a major reason the amendment was not referred to the voters.

You folks support them all you want but as far as I am concerned, they can go to hell.
Who is they? Have links to any proof?

Latest posts

Top Bottom