• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy FOUND: Work Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm looking for a beater truck that I can use for lawnwork and side projects. I'm interested in a 1/4 ton (or smaller) single cab pickup with a short bed. V6 and/or a trailer hitch (or receiver) is a bonus. A tiny truck is OK as long as it has decent ground clearance. I haven't owned a standard in a bit, but they don't scare me.

I'm currently cash poor, but can probably find some decent trade bait.
I'd like to stay within approx 20 miles of Broken Arrow.

I acknowledge that my means may not currently support my goal, but I'm curious what's out there.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
try the impound auctions near you,, cheapest way to go, but u will have to do repairs,and such to get it road worthy..check for rust and overheating,, two things i would avoid...view vids online at u tube by car wizard on trucks to buy and not to buy, or any vehicle u are interested in..

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've decided that I need a 5 speed compact pickup. (Ranger, S-10, Sonoma, Nissan Hardbody, etc) Looking for something under $4K. High miles aren't an issue as long as it's in good condition.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ive got a 2009 aveo that needs some work, not the truck your after, but may be able to fix it and trade up if thats something your interested in doing.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ive got a 2009 aveo that needs some work, not the truck your after, but may be able to fix it and trade up if thats something your interested in doing.

Thanks for letting me know. I already have a spare vehicle that I need to get sold. (We finally picked up "for sale" signs last night.)

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
072BCD43-C334-4D62-BDFD-290E91ED6F46.jpeg

If you decide to expand your size and cost some, this would do you a good job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom