• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357magnum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I am looking for either the original issue 64-1 or the commemorative re-issue. Used or new works, but original brushed stainless finish is a must (i.e. I don't want a polished or bead-blasted finish). These were originally made for the Oklahoma highway patrol, and later added to the smith and Wesson catalog as the model 65. If you have one for sale or can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Welcome 357mag! I’ve only seen a few for sale but they are out there. I don’t remember who I was talking to recently, maybe @SPDguns that had one or maybe @eich? I don’t think it was for sale but a neat piece to wn for sure.

357magnum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome 357mag! I’ve only seen a few for sale but they are out there. I don’t remember who I was talking to recently, maybe @SPDguns that had one or maybe @eich? I don’t think it was for sale but a neat piece to wn for sure.

Interesting, thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed that an ad in an Oklahoma based forum will generate some results.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
You mean this one?????? It's actually an OHP 681. The OHP 64 is gonna be WAY rare. Good luck!

IMG_6585.JPG

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I can’t remember what I had for breakfast but I remember S&W pistols. Nailed em both! Whew, I hope the caretakers at my future home like talking about guns.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Yo- eich---- Can you confirm the grips on your gun are the original grips sent from the factory? I'm looking for a set with the right side cutout for mine. I have a set that are checkered but yours are smooth. Thanks

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
SPD, they are the original presentations to show the seal. Every OHP 64 I've seen (and that would be quit a few) had smooth presentations. I've had it a long time, a loooong time. I think it was 400 at the time.

There is one on Gunbroker now, un-issued in the box. 2895.00

Latest posts

Top Bottom