Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a little piglet ... He gets his can of food. Then the can of cat food that is split between Harvey and MissPriss?? Yeah ... He gets those leftovers ... Then ... He gets bites of people food because he has the SADDEST puppydog eyes you've EVER seen! 😍😍😍😍 He hasn't missed a meal ... Or a snack ... Since he moved in here! 😁
Soooo his only excercise is riding right on by the doggie park in the car. :bye:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soooo his only excercise is riding right on by the doggie park in the car. :bye:

Haha! How did you know?!?! He will let me know when he wants a car ride to Sonic! He'll go rattle his leash on the hook and then come bump me with his nose and run to the front door. 😂😂😂 It is HYSTERICAL! We HAVE to go drive around the lake at least a couple times a week. 🤷 He's like having a toddler. A VERY SPOILT toddler ... Lol

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear was excited to go check cameras and watch for deer.

IMG_5332.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn’t find Easton a few minutes ago, and he had already gone to bed…on my pillow. :rolleyes2
View attachment 426877

Dawg will do that. He will just get up and go to bed when he is tired. It's hysterical! We will get up and go to bed and there's Dawg. And Harvey. And MissPriss. I have NO idea where we are gonna sleep when the kittens get here. Lol

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 80 pound Lab Pit mix would go get on our bed at about 8:30 every night and after about 10 minutes Bailey would start making the damnedest whining and crying the growling and barking then start with the whining and crying again. Sounded like someone was hurting him...........the spoiled thing wanted us to come to bed and turn out the lights. SWMBO bought him a large teddy bear and a Big Ben alarm clock we would wind up every night and zip it up in the bears tummy. Bailey did pretty good after that.......talk about a spoiled baby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom