Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While sitting on my lap looking out the window looking for squirrels….. I love watching her mind work.
It's AMAZING, isn't it?!?!? Snoop is like that, too!! I can literally see the gears turning when he is trying to figure something out. Then it gets me wondering ... What IS that silly dog thinking NOW ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's AMAZING, isn't it?!?!? Snoop is like that, too!! I can literally see the gears turning when he is trying to figure something out. Then it gets me wondering ... What IS that silly dog thinking NOW ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
Ivy wrinkles her forehead when she’s studying on something, but Easton…well, he evidently ain’t got nothing going on upstairs. :scratch:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ivy wrinkles her forehead when she’s studying on something, but Easton…well, he evidently ain’t got nothing going on upstairs. :scratch:
Haha! Yep!! I think poor Dawg is just old and tired. He doesn't give a flying flip about anything unless you accidentally leave a door or a gate open 🤦🤦 or food is involved.

Snoop has the most expressive eyes I have EVER seen in an animal. He was "talking" to me last night and I swear that silly mutt was looking straight at my soul. His attention span is extraordinarily long, too. I need to set up some nose exercises in the backyard and see how he does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom