Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember that litter of kittens I was gonna put in the shed?? And then Momma moved them?? Well, yeah ... 4 of the 5 were in my backyard, hiding in the compost bin.

Dawg and Snoop killed the black one when it bolted. 😢 The other black one I cannot find, but I got the tortie (the runt) and the 2 orange tabbies. They are VERY unhappy with me right but they'll come around ...

IMG20240608122815.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember that litter of kittens I was gonna put in the shed?? And then Momma moved them?? Well, yeah ... 4 of the 5 were in my backyard, hiding in the compost bin.

Dawg and Snoop killed the black one when it bolted. 😢 The other black one I cannot find, but I got the tortie (the runt) and the 2 orange tabbies. They are VERY unhappy with me right but they'll come around ...

View attachment 485148
If my wife wouldn’t divorce me, I’d take them, but I’m still on shaky ground for keeping the two Baby Gatos. :blush:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my wife wouldn’t divorce me, I’d take them, but I’m still on shaky ground for keeping the two Baby Gatos. :blush:
I feel ya. Grumpy was checking them out this morning but I don't think he's impressed. 😬 I'll work on taming them up a little and then probably put them in the shed. I am working on finishing out the inside and could use a couple of mousers in there when it's done.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel ya. Grumpy was checking them out this morning but I don't think he's impressed. 😬 I'll work on taming them up a little and then probably put them in the shed. I am working on finishing out the inside and could use a couple of mousers in there when it's done.
Good luck taming them! The Baby Gatos were raised on a bottle two years ago and are still half feral.🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom