Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ivy and Easton have started competing to see who can sit closest to me, so Ivy has decided perching on my shoulder is her spot. She’s also intrigued by the iPad.
View attachment 517989
Oh Lort!! That's cute now! 🥰🥰🥰 Just wait until you have a full grown retriever sitting on your head! 🥵🥵🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fat Bastard is in my lap. Snoop WANTS in my lap. Lol The ensuing "battle" was hysterical! 🤣🤣🤣 That damned cat literally has NO fear of Snoop. At ALL. I honestly believe my cats think they are every bit as big and strong as the dogs are. And Snoop doesn't know they aren't either. Goofy-ass critters! 🙄🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣

IMG20241009165709.jpg

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦OMG guys!! I know SOMEBODY is gonna see it eventually ... Lol Welcome to life at my house ... (There was a time when I would have deleted this pic, but now I'm old enough I can see the humor! 🤣🤣🤣 Life in the fast lane, guys! 😉🤣🤣)

Last edited:

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this little guy across the street from my house 2 weeks ago. He was skin and bones. Took him to a vet that thought he had worms so we treated him and the followup test result showed he was clear.
He always layed in his little cave unless there was food or to go to the litter box and even then he moved very slow for a kitten they estimated to be about a month old. This week I decided to take him to another vet in Shawnee because he didn't seem to "go" regularly and was so lethargic. They did an xray and determined he had fluid in his chest and adbomen. At first they said he might have a punctured lung. (He did have a small mostly healed scab on his side). They wanted to hospitalize him on oxygen or euthanize him. I took him home and he was wheezing faintly when breathing after they poked around on his abdomen. Then next morning I took him back to the same vet and instead of admitting him for oxygen treatment they said he likely has wet FIP due to fluid accumulation and a potbelly stomach. They said he was suffering after watching his labored breathing and the FIP was basically fatal and euthanizing was best. I've never had to decide a pets fate before so I concented. After some research I realized there is a drug available now that could have saved him. I don't know why vets don't want to mention treatments for this disease. I mistook his fighting to live as suffering and failed him. I'm an idiot.
I'm sorry Gizmo.

Screenshot_20241009-171443.png
Screenshot_20241009-171505.png
Screenshot_20241009-171425.png
Screenshot_20241009-171353.png
Screenshot_20241009-170920.png
Screenshot_20241009-171516.png

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this little guy across the street from my house 2 weeks ago. He was skin and bones. Took him to a vet that thought he had worms so we treated him and the followup test result showed he was clear.
He always layed in his little cave unless there was food or to go to the litter box and even then he moved very slow for a kitten they estimated to be about a month old. This week I decided to take him to another vet in Shawnee because he didn't seem to "go" regularly and was so lethargic. They did an xray and determined he had fluid in his chest and adbomen. At first they said he might have a punctured lung. (He did have a small mostly healed scab on his side). They wanted to hospitalize him on oxygen or euthanize him. I took him home and he was wheezing faintly when breathing after they poked around on his abdomen. Then next morning I took him back to the same vet and instead of admitting him for oxygen treatment they said he likely has wet FIP due to fluid accumulation and a potbelly stomach. They said he was suffering after watching his labored breathing and the FIP was basically fatal and euthanizing was best. I've never had to decide a pets fate before so I concented. After some research I realized there is a drug available now that could have saved him. I don't know why vets don't want to mention treatments for this disease. I mistook his fighting to live as suffering and failed him. I'm an idiot.
I'm sorry Gizmo.

View attachment 518234View attachment 518235View attachment 518236View attachment 518237View attachment 518238View attachment 518239
You know what?? You gave him the best month or so of his life. He died warm, fed and knowing he was loved. We should all be so lucky. 🫂

Latest posts

Top Bottom