Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those three crack me up! Never thought a cat would let a dog lay all over them. 🤣
He carries that damned Garfield around by his head! It is both terrifying and hysterical to watch them play because it looks for all the world like Snoop is about to kill him and eat his carcass. 😬😬 But Snoop has hella respect for what Garfield can do -- all Garfield has to do is take ONE swipe with a "closed paw" (no claws out) at Snoop and things get REAL calm ... 😸

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor to the north has 3 "Patrol Donkeys" that wander around his property. They've been really shy about letting me get near them when I see them along the fenceline. Finally convinced the gray one to let me give a few pets and scratches thru the fence...so I think I now have a friend. The white one is a little bit of a clown.

View attachment 522574View attachment 522575

Carrots and Alfalfa Pellets will make them your best friend! They will watch your place too!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carrots and Alfalfa Pellets will make them your best friend! They will watch your place too!

I was wishing I had a treat for them but I rarely get to get close to them and I wasn't expecting to see them. If I see them walking the fenceline again I'll for sure grab a treat for 'em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom