Frank Proctor @ USSA Pistol and Carbine class with Night Session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know about Frank Proctor coming to USSA, here is his summation of the class and the costs:

PERFORMANCE CARBINE AND PISTOL COURSE WITH NIGHT SESSION
COURSE INFORMATION: To attend this course shooters should have working knowledge of Carbine and Pistol marksmanship and extremely safe gun handling skills. This course will be all about how to run the Carbine and Pistol aggressively and accurately (5-100 yards for carbine, 5-25 yards pistol) and how to train to improve those skills. Topics covered in the course include, Principals of Performance Marksmanship, efficient techniques for manipulating and reloading the Carbine and Pistol, efficient movement techniques, shooting on the move and more. There will be a night session each night covering white light set up and employment and low light performance shooting. Day 1 will be all Carbine and Day 2 will be all Pistol.
Location: U.S. Shooting Academy Tulsa,OK www.usshootingacademy.com

Cost: $500

Course size:15

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first time I met Frank was at a 3-gun match. I was impressed with his technique and abilities that aren't usually associated with newer competitors (not to say he was a new shooter, just new to 3-gun). In talking with him over the course of the day, it became very appearant that he really knows his stuff and could tell you why he did each and everything he did. Don't miss this great opportunity to train with one of the greats on par with Mike Panone and Kyle Lamb. I really recommend Frank's courses!! Kurt Miller

Latest posts

Top Bottom