Free CCA Class at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got this from an email from USSA in Tulsa:

Free Conceal Carry Class with range tour!

Have you been thinking about coming out to USSA to check us out and take a tour of our 100 acre, world-class facility, but just haven’t made the time? Well, how about this? Take a tour of USSA in the month of December and we will give you a certificate for one FREE concealed carry class*, which you can redeem for any scheduled concealed carry class in 2012. During your tour you will learn what separates USSA from every other facility of its kind in the country.

Don’t put it off any longer. Come out and see what hundreds of your neighbors already know. USSA is America’s Premier training facility and range! Come see for yourself and get a FREE concealed carry class on us.

*Must be 21 to qualify; one certificate per household; must take complete tour and review membership options.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Love this range, i was just given a gift certificate to take a ccw class from a family member at Tulsa Firearms lol wish i woulda saw this first. coulda saved him some money and not had to deal with horrible customer service

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reminds me of when the guy hounds me at bass pro to get a free trip to Branson if I sit through a half day seminar where they try to con me into buying into a time share............ Id have a membership right now If I didnt have to put up with the aggressive sales tactics while I was there

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got a free membership with the class at tulsa firearms but still probably wont go. heard them tell one customer who came in with his glock in his hand open and locked that he shouldnt do that bc its not a good idea to walk into a gun store with a weapon in your hand lol, i thought yea no joke why would anyone bring a gun to a gun range, makes no sense. the guy was asking to see an employee who worked on the glock and the sights were off and he wanted it fixed. they told him that he was cleaning a range and that he should come back tomorrow to speak with him. didnt even tell the employee who they came to see that they were there. gun owner said he had to drive 30 mins just to get there but still they wouldnt go get the employee for them. very rude ppl. but they have never tried to sell me anything, in fact i have to ask numerous times to be helped. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
reminds me of when the guy hounds me at bass pro to get a free trip to Branson if I sit through a half day seminar where they try to con me into buying into a time share............ Id have a membership right now If I didnt have to put up with the aggressive sales tactics while I was there
This is exactly what this promotion reminded me of. Having been exposed to some of the high-pressure sales tactics from USSA in the past, I'll pass and spend $40 to get a class at CarryLegal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom