Free Dodge RV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I bought a farm that has a vintage dodge RV sitting next to the farm house. I don't know anything about it or how long it's been there. The tires were up. I think the old folks that had the place used it for storage. If someone wants it, it's free if you can figure a way to haul it or tow it.

I'll grab some actual pictures of it when I go back down later this week. I snagged a picture from the web to show what the RV looks like.. Also, if someone knows a person that comes after junk vehicles to crush, send me their number.

PICTURE IS NOT THE ACTUAL RV, just a pic to show the model.

1730065387395.png

tdmoparguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a farm that has a vintage dodge RV sitting next to the farm house. I don't know anything about it or how long it's been there. The tires were up. I think the old folks that had the place used it for storage. If someone wants it, it's free if you can figure a way to haul it or tow it.

I'll grab some actual pictures of it when I go back down later this week. I snagged a picture from the web to show what the RV looks like.. Also, if someone knows a person that comes after junk vehicles to crush, send me their number.

PICTURE IS NOT THE ACTUAL RV, just a pic to show the model.

View attachment 523006
What kind of "junk vehicles"?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Hell even treasure perhaps.

I had a Dozer Buisness for years. Once was hired to haul off three old cars, an old tractor and level the ground for a garden area.

One of the cars was a numbers matching 69 Mustang Mach1 that was going to need a complete restore job, but still yet was valuable. I explained that one of them was extremely valuable. A friend bought it for $15k. The elderly couple was beyond astonished. So hell yes on knowing what is there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom