If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ironic that the many conservative and pro 2A, 1A and 4A of folks typically choose not to vote. Those writes will be lost if people who support the first 10 Amendments chose not to exercise voting rights...

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh...

...so, do you have evidence otherwise?
My only proof is living and seeing it happen on Colorado and seeing it go away after leaving Texas ( believe me they are in worse shape than Oklahoma) still have a lot of friends there that I trust. I know and can only say what my personal experiences have been. But Oklahoma is heading for trouble if we stay on the path we are on. Like I stated Colorado map and voting published started just like you see Oklahoma is at this time. At least I tried on this forum to alert folks, take it or leave it.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only proof is living and seeing it happen on Colorado and seeing it go away after leaving Texas ( believe me they are in worse shape than Oklahoma) still have a lot of friends there that I trust. I know and can only say what my personal experiences have been. But Oklahoma is heading for trouble if we stay on the path we are on. Like I stated Colorado map and voting published started just like you see Oklahoma is at this time. At least I tried on this forum to alert folks, take it or leave it.
We need to just keep the darn Californians from moving here. That is what is killing AZ, ID, CO and TX.

Latest posts

Top Bottom