Free Downloads on UrbanPrepping.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't take credit for finding this. A member over at Sooner Survivalist posted the link there. I just know a lot of you guys have registered over there but don't post (you should come over and hang out a little more!! :blush:) There is a lot of good info here. Take a look, make a donation if you can, and share with others. The more informed we all are, the better off we all are.

Anyway ... here ya go ...

http://www.urbanprepping.com/resource-library-3/survival-guidesmanuals/#.URrMy2eHbT5

OKIE LADY

Marksman
Reaction score
Absolutely AMAZING site; thanks so much for sharing. There is something for everything you 'd want to know. I hope every Prepper finds this; I made it one of my Favorites and am emailing to my brothers immediately! Thanks Again!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know! Somebody had done a TON of work there ... I finally finished downloading the stuff I didn't already have last night. Now to start printing it off and studying in the evenings while GC is watching TV ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom