Froze up???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All good here in Tuttle....so far. Trying to keep my wife's new green house above freezing is a different story. Plus, today's our recycle pickup so the can's by the curb. Blew over once and I picked up most of the trash that blew into the neighbors yard. Set it back up and turned against the wind. Blew over again...going to let it stay this time and will pick up trash tomorrow.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All good here in Tuttle....so far. Trying to keep my wife's new green house above freezing is a different story. Plus, today's our recycle pickup so the can's by the curb. Blew over once and I picked up most of the trash that blew into the neighbors yard. Set it back up and turned against the wind. Blew over again...going to let it stay this time and will pick up trash tomorrow.
Had to rope my trash can to my mailbox, one night. We get some high speed wind in Glenpool. Winter and spring.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far, so good in Broken Arrow. I prepped the car last night (tarp over the windshield and wipers and zip lock-style bags on the side view mirrors) but I don't think I'll be venturing out at all today. It's good practice for future snow/ice events. This time I added a couple of bungee cord that run from the tarp's grommets to the front of the hood to keep the tarp from blowing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom