• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK FS Q Mini Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Native

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale Price
4000$
Bill information
Whatever the FFL requires
Caliber
300 AAC Blackout
Item Name: FS Q Mini Fix

Zip Code: 73460

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4000

Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Whatever the FFL requires

Item Description: Hi, same Q Mini Fix for sale.

Price is set as such due to the 12 month back order. If you don’t feel that it’s fair feel free to offer.

I’m happy to share pics with anyone legitimately interested.

About 100 rounds of various 300 blackout available that can go with it for a discount.

If you’re not interested you really don’t have to go out of your way to post on this listing.

Thank you.

This is my second post for this pistol, I did not receive any notification as to why my previous listing was shut down. That’s pretty tough considering we are only granted 3 listings for free. Not that I don’t want to support the forum, but my first post was not greeted very well.

I hope I’m able to exercise my first amendment right here and share this:

I live in the state of Oklahoma so okshooters.com looks like the forum to put it up for sale on.

Seems like a lot of users on the forum got very upset with my asking price, they insulted me and trolled me on my last post. It looked really bad and for some reason the thread was locked and all comments not able to see anymore.

I moved to Oklahoma because it’s a Sanctuary State for the Second Amendment. I received no information as to why I have to repost my pistol I just posted yesterday.

I also still have not read anywhere that I have to sell my pistol for under MSRP. Feel free to offer if you don’t want to pay my ask.

This is the first firearm forum I’ve used that I’ve received such reception. Usually people will calmly and nicely explain the fair market value for their state and what not, I really did not expect the many rude responses I received.

New Native

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve received a lot of great responses from a lot of nice people on this forum.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took their time to welcome me here.

We have enough going on with 2A and the least we can all do is be more civilized to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.